G.E.M.S. 2022-2023 Registration Form
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with their leader (counselor)
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
Meetings are every other Thursday 6:30 - 8:30 pm. GEMS is an exciting program which is busy September thru April.
The theme for 2022-2023 is Act.Love.Walk
GIRLS WONDER IF THEY HAVE A PURPOSE
But when a girl understands God created her with a purpose, for a purpose, everything changes. She will make a significant difference not just someday, but today.
The Act. Love. Walk. curriculum will help girls:
Understand what Micah 6:8 is and why it matters so much
Hear the Gospel, which changes everything for them (and our world)
Learn lessons from five world-changing women in the Bible
Celebrate their unique purpose and that they can be world changers today
Put their faith into action through interactive “Micah Missions”
… and more.