G.E.M.S. 2019-2020 Registration FormClick here to fill out the form
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with their leader (counselor)
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
Meetings are most Monday nights 7:00 - 8:30 pm. GEMS is an exciting program which is busy September thru April.
The theme for 2019-2020 is LOVED
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1
Our greatest desire is to be loved (Proverbs 19:22). And if we miss the glorious truth that we are already loved by God, we'll hold our emptiness up to something or someone else to fill us. Girls today often look for love, worth, and acceptance in places culture tells them to: appearances, emotions, experiences, performance, personality, possessions, popularity, or social media. These things can leave girls feeling emptier than ever, and they miss the Truth that they are already unconditionally LOVED by God.
Girls need to hear this Truth more than ever! When a girl knows the Truth of who she is according to God's Word, everything changes. Through LOVED, girls will learn the Truth of who she is - accepted, beautiful, chosen, and so very LOVED.