Our Sunday School program uses DWELL Flex. This program is designed for the entire range of our class – children ages 4 to Grade 6.
Sessions include four simple steps: Breathe, Tell and Wonder, Pray, and Respond. Colorful story symbols create visual timelines; wondering questions draw children into God’s Big Story.
DWELL Flex covers the entire arc of God’s story—creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
- To nurture and encourage each child to know, love, and serve God.
- To teach children the story of Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation.
- To help children understand biblical/Reformed truths.
- To challenge children and leaders to live their faith.
- To equip children to share their faith and serve others in the community.
- To partner with families in the faith nurture of their children.